Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Finally Fountain

So, I'm still getting used to blogging and working it into my day. Rather than giving you a full review of Fountain NY I'll just post my pictures. Hope you like them. It was a good time and a great show. I saw old friends and new work by artists I like. I even came across works by Heiko Muller. He's an artist I found while trolling the Internet and decided I needed to own one of his works. Now he's everywhere I look.

Anyways, pictures-

These are the boys from CaplaKesting Fine Art. I used to work for them and they helped put this wonderful show together. Dave Kesting on the Left and John Leo on the right.

Travis Lindquist, Colin Burns, David Hochbaum (larry to ricky) are always available to pose in front of their work and endorse soda. Aside from their solo work, they do collaborative work as the Goldmine Shithouse. This is an example of their work, I think. That's what they told me. Why would they lie? Next we have Brian Leo and Colin Burns, again. I forgot the guy's name on the left, sorry about that.


And finally- My wonderful girlfriend and her friend Jeff, he likes to overshadow her.
I wish I could give you a full run-down of works and maybe even a brief review, but is that really what you go to openings for? No. They're parties with art. Next one I'm going to? Thursday the 8th at the Met. Gaudi to Dali. Come back. I'll regale with more good times. Then I'll tell you how much I love Gaudi and also Dali.

No comments: