Wednesday, March 14, 2007

More Sketchbook



These are drawings from a little book of Fabriano paper. They're last week's entries. Vote on your favorite. The winner gets to be on my website. Which would have been up today, except I'm not the web-genius I think I am. Do you know what a crushing blow that is? Huge. Not only that, but I'm broker than the Berlin Wall.

On the bright side, I have my favorite volunteer in today AND she made me lunch. Meatballs. Apparently I'm too skinny and she's worried. What? I thought skinny was the new black?

What's on for Tonight? The Shins at Madison Square Garden. I'd write up some sort of review but I'm sure it'd just be like, I love the Shins, Boy the Shins are swell and that kind of thing.

Oh, yea. Drawings-

3 comments:

Roxie said...

You have a blog? Good idea. I really enjoy seeing the process more than the finished product.

I vote for #1 because I immediately related to it. Also find something nostalgic and quite poetic about your portrait in your first post. Like I might read about you someday (in a non-autobiographical context.)

Mike said...

For a second there I kinda thought Napoleon III was the Colonel, of Sanders fame. I know the French aren't big on fried food, but something tells me they had a hand in more than a few of those seven herbs and spices. Coincidence? I think not.

Jenny said...

I want the antler one. How can I get it. Let's trade.