Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Back to Where I Started


I realize my readership is waning. Did I have a readership? Am I just kidding myself? Who knows. At any rate, I've applied for a few grants and the deadlines are looming. I also found out that I was short a month worth of full-time classes to be eligible for the grants. So, guess I'm going back to the Art Students League for a month. I know that didn't sound excited, but I am.

I hope to finish two paintings by the time the deadline rolls around. This is the beginning of a self-portrait. I'm wearing my favorite hat and yea, I wear v-necks.

3 comments:

Roxie said...

Dear Aaron,
Thank you for keeping me entertained during my otherwise lifeless and morbid days. That sounds sarcastic, but it's true...well, not completely true, but I do enjoy reading your innermost thoughts on the internet. And I like your pitchers too. Good luck with your grants!

Marc Choi said...

I read your blog, don't worry. As for Stella, I don't really like his colorful work. It may look like a comic book exploded to you, but to me, it looks like barfy crayola vomit droppings. Way to sound smart Marc. And yes, good luck with the grants. Go V-neck wearing Aaron!

A. Stedman Hitchcock said...

thanks guys! if i get a grant I will definitely brag about it to you first.